Sold Out $34,939.00
Engine itself — the one that started it all — is back with 426 cubic inches and 1,000 supercharged horsepower of hair-raising awesomeness. The 426 Supercharged HEMI® Engine is the first Mopar® crate engine with 1,000 horsepower. Along with its 950 lb.-ft. of torque, the complete engine assembly includes a water pump, flywheel, front sump oil pan, supercharger with throttle body, fuel injectors and coil packs. 426 Supercharged Crate HEMI® Engine,
• 426 cu. in.
• 4.125 in. Bore
• 4.0 in. Stroke
• Cast Aluminum Block with 4-Bolt Powder Metal Caps
• Forged Steel Crank Material
• 3.0L Supercharger with Max 15 psi
• Forged 4340 H-Beam with ARP 2000 Bolts • Forged Aluminum Piston Material
• Nodular Iron Camshaft
• Aluminum, Hemispherical Chamber Cylinder Heads
• 54.3mm Intake Valve Size • 42mm Exhaust Valve Size
• 9.5:1 Compression Ratio • 6,800 Peak RPM 426 SUPERCHARGED CRATE HEMI® ENGINE And now, the 426 HEMI® P/N 1 (Fig. a)
Everything that we sell is designed to help you get the most out of your car. We believe that there is no better feeling than feeling connected to what you are driving and the best way to achieve that is by working on your car.